- Name: Dontae Crow
- Position: WR/KR/PR
- College: University of Wyoming / Campbell University
- Height: 5’8
- Weight: 190 lbs
- Twitter: D_Crow05
- Instagram: DCrow05
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- My quickness and savviness when approaching the game of football, and my ability to create and make plays using my high IQ to outsmart opponents.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I have been playing football since I was around 6, my family has always been huge on football, and since I can remember I have always wanted to play and fell in love so early.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- They should know that I am creative and quick to the point where I can create opportunities and plays in areas you may not always assume and I am consistent.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- I would donate to the research and growth on cancer production and the availability of medicines and chemotherapies to people in need.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- I think the best advice I have ever received is to be the same man in everything you do, this has stood out to me since the day I heard it and some people don’t realize how important it is not only practice hard but to watch film and lock-in and to take your eating habits serious and not just pick and choose where you care and buy in.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My childhood hero was always my mom, she was strong, positive, and motivating and someone who would always make sure to put others before herself and did whatever was needed to take care of me.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- The most underrated teammate in my locker room is Julian Hill.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- My biggest pet peeve is when people act like they are better than others, the humble mindset means the most to me.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- The hardest moment in my life to overcome was the passing of my mom, it was just me and her and when I lost her I had to dig deep to get back to myself.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- My school (Campbell) is special to me simply due to love in the community, the coaches, teachers, and students all are caring and supportive and it plays a huge part in the mood on campus.
What is your favorite snack food?
- My favorite snack food is rocky road ice cream, I need to have a bowl a few times a week.
What is the best part of football?
- The best part of football is being able to express yourself in different ways and to help others achieve a common goal and create relationships that last lifetimes.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I am a hardworking, quick, and smart WR who can make plays and be a consistent guy at any level.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Julian Edelman, and Emmanual Sanders, guys who will go out and make consistent plays that become huge plays throughout the games.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- My mom Jen Crow, LeBron James, and Julian Edelman. I would just want to learn from all of them and be able to understand everything they have learned throughout the years, one being at the top always, one being the hard worker who bet on himself and made it and of course just to spend time with my mom while I could.