- Name: DJ Kirkland
- Position: WR
- College: Guilford College
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 185
- Instagram: dj.kirkland
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- My hard work and dedication, I like to focus on the little things and technique, and I’m always ready when my number is called.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- 6 years old
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I do everything with 100% effort and focus.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- I would donate to kids to help them out in anyway like St. Jude.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- Keep god first and everything will fall into place.
Who was your childhood hero?
- Kobe Bryant
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Anthony Barnes Jr.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- People making assumptions
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome? \
- Losing loves ones that impacted my life.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- They have a good education and I have met life long friends that have become family.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Little bite muffins
What is the best part of football?
- Winning and being able to go out with your brothers and compete, all while being able to learn different life lessons that football teaches you to become a better person on and off the field.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I am a coachable player who is going to give everything I have, and I will do whatever I need in order to make the team succeed.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Larry Fitzgerald
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Kobe Bryant, Deandre Hopkins, Obama because they all have life lessons that will be interesting to hear from them, and I want just any advice they would be able to give me to help in whatever I do