- Name: Deandre Wright
- Position: Running Back
- College: Louisburg College
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 200 pounds
- Twitter: @5k_drizzy
- Instagram: @yeah_drizzy
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- What makes me a top player at my position is what I bring to the game and mental part of my game makes me stand out as a top prospect knowing how respond to adversity I’m just a dog
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- One thing NFL teams should know is that they getting a complete player and a leader
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- I would donate to my community and hometown I know how it feel to not have it all or just going through it so I would donate in help them get on they feet.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- Best advice I received was you can do whatever you want as long as you want it for yourself in put your mind to it.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My dad was my childhood hero just wanted be like him.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- My boy DD boy his a ball for real and kyle boy can play to.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- My biggest pet peeve is seeing people talk down on somebody.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- The hardest moment in my life to overcome was seeing my dad go away from here like I still can’t get over till this day like that’s the hardest moment I ever seen for real.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- Something about my school is it’s a special place to go to get better and to get a good education and it’s special to me because it made me a man and see things differently in life.
What is your favorite snack food?
- My favorite snack food is honey buns.
What is the best part of football?
- The best part about football is that it separates the boys from the man like you got to love it for real you can let everything out on the field.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I would say I’m a funny laid back dude, hard worker.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- I would compare my play style to the Chiefs running back Clyde Edwards.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- I would have dinner with my dad again he passed away just miss him and want to just have that one last dinner together. A person who is alive I want to have dinner with his my boy Derrick Rose been one of my favorite players in the NBA for a minute just want to meet him. Somebody else is my boy Lil Poppa one of my favorite rappers.