- Name: DaMarcus Wimbush
- Position: LB
- College: Bluefield University
- Height: 5’10”
- Weight: 239 lbs
- Twitter: @bushman_24
- Instagram: @damarcuswimbush
What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- I bring positive and uplifting energy trying to get my guys in the game.
How are you planning to prepare for the draft?
- Work on my techniques and speed and keep my body healthy and maintain my strengths.
What should we know about DaMarcus Wimbush the person?
- Well he’s a funny guy, a leader on and off the field, respectable and leads by action.
What sets you apart from other linebackers?
- Mostly my athletic ability and my play style.
What are you looking to achieve as a football player going forward?
- Just hoping to excel and get into any of these leagues NFL, CFL and XFL and that I can show my athletic ability.
How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- I just take them head on and get through adversity and face it head on and keep moving forward.
What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
- Preparing yourself mentally and physically, breaking down film and knowing your assignment.
What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- My brother played football and I watched him and just wanted to do it and then I took off and also my dad played and just knowing that it was a competition in the household I wanted to be great at it.
If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Ray Lewis, because just how he motivates people and his work ethic I just want to see how it is to be around him.
What would a team get in a player like you?
- Hard hits and a guy that is very knowledgeable about the game.
What do you love about the game of football?
- The simple fact you can hit somebody and not get in trouble for it.
What are your favorite moments from your football career?
- Against Cumberland University(Tenn) it was 4th and 1 and I jumped over the line and stopped it and we won the game.
Follow Us on Facebook