- Name: Brooklyn Hardiman
- Position: LB
- College: Northern Arizona University/Colorado Mesa University
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 225
- Twitter: @Hardiman_35
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- Versatility, as I’ve played ILB, OLB, SS, and FS throughout my college career. Also, my football IQ, speed, production on both defense and special teams, and ability to bring that extra level of physicality to each play.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I’ve been playing football since I was five years old. I fell in love with the physicality and freedom of the game.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I am unselfish. I will play wherever the team needs me with violent effort and relentless pursuit to the ball.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation, to show kids struggling with their health that they can do whatever they set their mind to, regardless of what their stomach is telling them.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- Never take life for granted because nothing is owed to you
Who was your childhood hero?
- My dad because he showed me how to be a man
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Dagan Rienks
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Laziness. I never understood it.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- I’ve faced much adversity in my life. To narrow it down, I would have to say losing friends/loved ones during football season, while being a full time student as well.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- They gave me another opportunity to play this game and I’ll be forever grateful for that
What is your favorite snack food?
- Chicken and rice
What is the best part of football?
- Being able to hit someone as hard as you can and not get in trouble for it
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I am a fast and physical player willing to do whatever it takes, wherever I am needed, to help my team be victorious
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Drue Tranquill because he plays fast and physical, along with being a sure tackler
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Ronnie Lott because I loved his style of play and could learn a lot from him
- My grandma to cherish the time I’ve missed with her since she passed
- Troy Polamalu as he is another great I watched growing up, who I could learn a lot from