- Name: Brandon Rolfe
- Position: OL
- College: University of Texas-San Antonio
- Height: 6’4″
- Weight: 320 lbs
- Twitter: @brolfe4036
What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- Well I would say winning a conference championship for the first time in UTSA school history.
What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
- I believe being able to understand the Xs and Os understanding defensive schemes and I believe in having great technique is important cause I believe technique takes you far in the game of football. And being nasty on the field.
How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- Well I think in life you have to realize everything isn’t gonna go well or your not gonna always get what you want. So I’m really honest with my self and take my challenges head on both on and off the field.
How are you planning to prepare for the draft?
- Well I plan on getting my body a chance to completely recover from a long season and starting January 5th I’m getting right to work with my trainers we have a plan for the pro day and how we’re going to train these next couple of months and we’ve got a great nutrition plan as well.
What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- Man I’ve been playing the game since I was 5 years old I been knew this is what I wanted to do with my life and just coming up seeing my family struggle I took it upon myself to make this my job to provide for my family. I love this game.
What sets you apart from other offensive linemen?
- I believe I’m the most physical guy on the field. I feel the biggest thing is my technique sets me apart as well as my athleticism because most guys rely on there athleticism or just there strength but I believe in technique because that takes you far in the game of football.
What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- I bring the juice for sure I’m not to much of a shout and holler guy but I just let my play do the talking. And I pour in to my teammates whether I’m making a play or cheering on the defense.
What should we know about Brandon Rolfe the person?
- I’m a GOD fearing individual who believes in GOD. I’m a guy who truly cares for others and wanna see everybody win in life. It’s not all about the glitz and the glamour to me. And I’m person that’s always gonna keep it real with myself or anybody that I’m dealing with.
If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- I would say it would have to be Trent Williams he’s the LT for the 49ers and he’s somebody I’ve tried to mirror my game after. He’s a true a pioneer for offensive linemen.
What would a team get in a player like you?
- Somebody who’s gonna come to work every day and just win the day. There gonna get a guy who’s passionate about the game of football. And a guy who’s hungry to win and learn and a very humble person.
What do you love about the game of football?
- I love the physicality aspect of it. There’s nothing like physical abusing your opponent I also the love team aspect of it, it’s like a brotherhood.
What are you looking to achieve as a football player going forward?
- I’m looking forward to making a name for myself. I wanna be a household name, I don’t wanna just play a few years in the league, I wanna leave a legacy.
Follow Us on Facebook