- Name: Antonio Strickland
- Position: Receiver
- College: Bluefield University
- Height: 6’1’’
- Weight: 185
- Instagram: @antoniostrickland19
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
• What makes me different from the rest of the Receivers in the 2022 NFL Draft is that I bring many talents and attributes to the game that not everyone else does. I can line up in the back field as RB and I can line up at all four Receiving positions while making major impacts on the game at each position. I can get the third and two as well go deep for a fifty-yard Bomb With that, I bring a great attitude to the team on and off the field.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
• I became first interested in football at the age of 6 and never looked back.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
• That I’m determined to win and just love the game. I bring a positive attitude and you’ll never have to worry about me showing up!
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
• I would donate to world hunger crisis because it’s plenty of food to be shared and no one should be hungry.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
• The best advice I ever received was from my grandfather he told me if you stay ready you don’t have to get ready and ever since then I’ve been ready for anything that comes my way.
Who was your childhood hero?
• My childhood hero was Mike Vick I just loved the way he played the game and just how different he was a QB straight dawg.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
• Most underrated player in the locker room at Bluefield University is definitely Kedarrius Phinazee. He plays DB and he had 70 plus tackles with five picks.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
• My biggest pet peeve is wearing socks in the bed
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
• Hardest moment in life that I had to overcome was tearing my ACL junior year of high school. Lost all the schools that were talking to me and had to earn everything back the hard way. But it has taught me that anything is possible as long as you leave it up to God and believe. Looking back, I couldn’t imagine my life going any different and am grateful for every experience and lesson in life.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
• They believed in me, and they welcomed me like family, everyone was close on campus and the environment was amazing.
What is your favorite snack food?
• Favorite snack food is life saver gummies.
What is the best part of football?
• The best part of football is the brotherhood and the family you make throughout the way and the fans. I love the electricity in a packed stadium it gives me chills.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence, what would you say?
• If could sell myself with one sentence it would be “you can’t lose”.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
• Most people compare me to Deebo Samuel.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
• If I could have dinner with anyone it would be DC Young Fly because he is hilarious and really made a name for himself and he’s also from Georgia. I’d love to have dinner with Tom Brady to learn the key to success. I would also like to have dinner with Lebron James because he has been a successful athlete for so long and has been in the NBA half of his life plus how does he stay so health.
Follow Us on Facebook