- Name: Subomi Oyesoro
- Position: Linebacker
- College: University of Calgary
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 225 lbs
- Twitter: OyesoroSubomi
- Instagram: O.S.O.O
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- What makes me a top prospect for the Draft is the fact I am coachable and keep my head down and just grind, my favorite part of the sport because it gives me opportunity to get better and better. I have the athleticism and speed to play a number of positions, I work hard and am always willing to push myself to the next level.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I was first interested in the sport at the age of 12
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I play with an underdog mentality, and I know everything is earned so I also am an extreme workaholic often dedicating crazy hours to what I love (football).
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- Kids Help Phone
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- My best advice I’ve received is ‘get to where you wanna be’, which pretty much means I hold the key to my own destiny and I can’t rely on anyone to get there.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My childhood hero is definitely my mom, she’s just been through so much and I just admire how strong and positive she can be with so much on her shoulders and the way she supports our family by herself. She has just always been there for me even though we may not see eye to eye on some things, my mom will always tell you about how proud she is of us.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Hands down Jacob Biggs
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- My biggest pet peeve is definitely people that have poor work ethic
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- Probably just the constant fear of failing is what was my biggest adversity not only in sport, but in school and everyday life. I carried that fear until just up to this year. When I realized that no one is perfect, it’s how to come back from failure that is more important. I’ve been a lot more calm and it shows in my play.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- My school is constantly a top contender in our division and there’s not much competition that can compete in the east and it’s because of the standards our coaches hold us to and how much of a brotherhood we have on the team, no cliques, we all talk and compete together.
What is your favorite snack food?
- My favorite snack food has got to be some form of sour candy.
What is the best part of football?
- Definitely the grind to get better for yourself and to benefit the team in some way.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I have a serious work ethic and coachability, and I can be ready when my name is called.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- I’d say Darius Leonard
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Tupac, Mike Tyson and Kobe for their mentalities, and experience with being