- Name: Samuel Warren
- Position: DB
- College: Colorado State University-Pueblo
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 204
- Twitter: _sw12__
- Instagram: __sw19__
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- My versatility with my body frame I can play all over the field. Close to the LOS, in coverage, or in the middle of the field I have a wide weight range that I can still play fast at that allows me to do this.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I started playing football at age 5 but i would say at age 11 is when I really began to love football
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I am an extremely hard worker who just wants to get better in anyway possible.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- Homelessness there is too much money and resources for people to have to live on the street.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- I talk to a navy seal he introduced me to the concept of a 3 foot world. Whenever you are faced with a challenge, frustrated or worried about something, or afraid of something, you focus solely on this three-foot world and nothing else. That means ignoring anything and everything that you can’t change or influence. I really live by this.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My grandma she took me in and raised when my mom passed made sure I never went without so she is someone I always have looked up to
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Anthony Barron that guy has every attribute you want in a play maker
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- When people chew with their mouth open
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- My first semester of juco I lived with 4 other people in a studio apartment there was a lot of times where I wanted to quit and go home but thankfully I didn’t because it made me the player and man I am today
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- The leomiti warrior center. Coach leo left a lasting impact on everyone and having something that honors him means a lot.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Corn dogs
What is the best part of football?
- The bonds you create with teammates I’ve gained family through my journey and i wouldn’t trade that in for anything
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- Where there is a will there is a way, no matter what problem or challenge I face I am going to find a way.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Eddie Jackson…rangy ball hawk in the middle of the field and will come down hill and make a play in between the tackles
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- My Mom she passed when I was 2 so I don’t have many memories. Ed Reed he’s one of my favorite players of all time would like to see his preparation and how he approaches the game. Mark Cuban very smart business man feel like could learn something life changing from him.