- Name: Remington Green
- Position: LB
- Colorado Mesa University
- Height: 6’1″
- Weight: 230 lbs
- Twitter: @_RemingtonGreen
- Instagram: @rgreen_7
1.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- Growing up around my teammates and learning from them and accepting them as a family.
2.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Ray Lewis, we play the same position and I really like his mentality and respect for the game.
3.What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- I really just try to be a vocal leader and put me and my teammates in the best position to win the game.
4.What sets you apart from other linebackers?
- I feel like my mind sets me apart from other players. I call plays out before most players and I’m very physical.
5.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- This was my way to get an education and get out of my town and get blessed to play this game.
6.What are your favorite things about playing football for Colorado Mesa?
- Probably just my ability to play free and just be a leader.
7.What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
- Definitely gotta stay in the weight room and study film.
8.What is your typical training routine?
- Honestly it varies I try to do alot of high intensity in the 2 hours I workout trying to really move the weight as fast as I can and dynamically.
9.What do you love about the game of football?
- It teaches you alot about life and get different bunches of races and cultures altogether and go after the common goal and that’s to win football games.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- They’re going to get a guy that has alot of work ethic and get the job done, first one in last one out and a selfless teammate.
11.What should we know about Remington Green the person?
- I feel like I just want to be remembered as a guy who was selfless and as a football player be remembered as a guy who was positive.
12.How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- I accept them. I feel like life always throws something at you and you gotta take it head on and take the proper steps and get through it.