- Name: Logen Neidhardt
- Position: P
- College: Eastern Illinois University
- Height: 6’2″
- Weight: 218
- Twitter: @_logie_bear
- Instagram: @logiebear_32
1.What sets you apart from other punters?
- I feel like my work ethic sets me apart. Also I like being in the weight room alot to be the best punter I can be.
2.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- I’d hang out with Pat McAfee because he was a really good punter and I like his attitude and passion about punting. I would love to hear his stories about punting.
3.How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- I like to pray about challenges. I think that challenges are given to you for a reason and you try to get through the challenges and remember how I got through so it doesn’t happen again. I also like to lean on others to help me through challenges there support can help me get through them.
4.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- My freshman year at my previous school we won our conference, also all the accolades I’ve accomplished, transferring from a division 2 school to a FCS school I gained new relationships that have made this the best four years of my life.
5.What should we know about Logen Neidhardt the person?
- I’m a very caring person who tries to help others besides myself, I’m responsible and like having friends and building relationships and my family and I am a very hard working person who tries to accomplish all of his goals and work towards those.
6.What are your favorite things about playing football for Eastern Illinois?
- The time I’ve got to spend with people for my last year after I transferred and being able to play and play at new places and to experience the places I have. And the relationships I’ve been able to have with the players and staff they have welcomed me with open arms here.
7.What is your typical training routine?
- I usually like to go out on the field and punt first and get some conditioning in and follow that up with the weight room.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- We have been a big football family growing up so I always wanted to be one of those players on tv and something I’ve always been passionate about.
9.What do you love about the game of football?
- You learn a lot of lessons and those lessons you learn on the football field you reflect on later in life and I like that too. Also you learn how to manage time and the team sport aspect of it.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- Very passionate person that has very high expectations for myself, very hard worker and a team player that builds strong relationships.
11.What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- A lot of positive energy.
12.What is a moment that improved you as a football player?
- I’d say the spring of my freshman year and summer going into my sophomore year. My buddy really helped me transform into a punter and that’s when he taught me most of the things I know as a punter and most improved me and when I knew how to punt properly.