- Name: Joshua Taylor
- Position: RT
- College: Mississippi Valley State university
- Height: 6’4
- Weight: 300
- Twitter: @__jct_
- Instagram: @__jct_
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- One thing that makes me a top prospect is me being coachable and having a desire to overachieve. Also, being able to play all 5 positions on the offensive line makes me versatile.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I stared playing football at the age of 5 and I have been hooked since.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- That I am team player and reliable. On the field, I plan on doing my 1/11 every play on the field and will step into any role they need me.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- I would donate to the United Way. They are able to help so many individuals across the world in numerous ways. If you are able to please think about donating.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- It’s not always about what you know, but you who you know. Networking and education will take you further in life.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My Dad because he has inspired be to be the best man possible in my life and follow my dreams. He has pushed me to be great and believed in me since Day 1.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Jeffery Nicolas, he is a K/P in the transfer portal currently pursuing his PhD. He has taught me that hard work will get you far in life. He also taught me to use football don’t let football use you.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- My biggest pet peeve is when people are late or make me run late because I’m waiting for them.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- When my grandmother had passed away. I was also in the portal at the time and that was a real down period for me. Praying and staying strong through it all and graduating, I received an offer Mississippi valley state and it’s been a blessing ever since.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- My school is the home of Jerry Rice and Willie “Satellite” Totten. This school is so special because of the history. Vincent Dancy, as our head coach has done more with nothing then any coach in the NCAA.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-Tarts easy.
What is the best part of football?
- The best part of football to me is practice and film study. I always want to be able to learn things and to work my craft. Film study allows me study others to get an advantage and to learn different tips on playing O- line
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I am reliable and willing to sacrifice and doing anything to make the team better.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- I couldn’t compare my play to anyone particular but I do try to model my game and skills after Trent Williams.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Jay-Z because he has a lot of connections and I like his music, Michael Vick because he was one of my favorite QBs growing up and Jerry Rice because I would love to pick his brain ask about his experience here at the Valley.