- Name: Jonathan Alexander
- Position: Defensive Back
- College: UNC-Charlotte
- Height: 6’3
- Weight: 218
- Twitter: @catchaplayJ
- Instagram: @catchaplayj
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- Some things that make a top prospect are my size, speed, dedication to the game, and my film.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I was first interested in football at eight years old
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- One thing NFL teams should know about me is that I’m a dedicated football player that doesn’t fear anything or anyone!
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- One thing I would donate to is Breast Cancer Awareness
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- The best advice I ever received is “stay strong in the mind to make you true, don’t jock nobody make them jock you”
Who was your childhood hero?
- My childhood hero is my Nana, who passed away after a faithful battle with breast cancer
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- The most underrated teammate in my locker room is Luke Martin.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- My biggest pet peeve is when people chew with their mouth open.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- The hardest moment in my life was deciding to go junior college to pursue my dream of making it to the NFL.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- One thing about my school is the culture and energy. Second to none.
What is your favorite snack food?
- My favorite snack is Yogurt with berries in them
What is the best part of football?
- The best part of football is definitely the fans.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- “Big guy, really fast, moves well, very instinctive and the film backs up his talk”
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Derwin James
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Three people I would have dinner with are LeBron James, Tom Brady, & Steph curry. just to pick their minds about how they reached the top and maintain that dominance.