- Name: Jeremy Costa
- Position: Safety/OLB
- College: Midland University
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 200lbs
- Twitter: @jthizzle10
- Instagram: @jthizzle10
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- I feel as if I’m a top prospect at my position because I play faster than most and can make a lot of plays if given the opportunity. I come downhill and love to hit and fill the run, but can also cover in man and zone coverage.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I was first interested in football at 5 years old when watching a college game with my dad. Then started playing padded football at 7 years old.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- One thing that an NFL team should know about me is that I’m a quick learner, and don’t make the same mistakes twice. Can produce in any defensive system.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- If I could donate to any cause in the world it would be to find a cure to Alzheimer and Dementia.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- The best advice I have ever received was that greatness is realized through the discipline of paying attention to the details.
Who was your childhood hero?
- Childhood hero has to my Dad as well as Kobe Bryant.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- The most underrated teammate in my locker room at Midland had to be Seth Bontrager.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Biggest pet peeve is when people hold grudges over things that don’t matter.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- One of the hardest moments in my life that I had to overcome was losing my father during the 2019 football season.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- Something about Midland that is special to me is that they take care of ever student.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Chips and Guacamole
What is the best part of football?
- The best part of football is the relationships you build with you’re teammates and coaches, as well as the ability to run through the ball carrier and make plays.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- If I could sell myself in one sentence I would say that I’m priceless and whatever you get me for you’re getting a steal.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- If I could compare my play to one player in the NFL it would be Johnathan Abrams.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- If I could have dinner with three people dead or alive the first would be my Dad because I would love to sit down one more time with him. The second would be his Grandma because I never got to meet her or even see pictures of her. Then third would be Mark Cuban, because of his success, and to see if he could teach me how to make millions.
Follow Us on Facebook