- Name: Jeremiah Caine
- Position: Defensive Line / Offensive Lineman
- College: Mississippi Valley State University
- Height: 6’3
- Weight: 305
- Twitter: @jeremiahcaine
- Instagram: @jeremiahcaine
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- I am a very versatile athlete. I can play at a dominant level at every position on the defensive line, offensive line, and special teams. I am blessed to have the ability to switch positions and use my athletic ability to set myself up for success on each play.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- 5 years old
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- Most Versatile Athlete In The 2022 Draft.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- To find a cure for all cancers.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- The best advice I every received was to keep God first and to trust his process.
Who was your childhood hero?
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Jalen Bell
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Being overlooked and underrated.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- Hardest moment is my life was to keep pursing football.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- Mississippi Valley State football team is not just a team we are a family. Mississippi Valley State is also underrated and overlooked, just like me.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Baked Hot Cheetos
What is the best part of football?
- The best part of football is to be able to physical, fast, smart, and aggressive legally.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I am a very versatile athlete that can play multiple positions and can be valuable to any program.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Aaron Donald
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Jesus Christ– He’s very influential in my life. I base my life and God’s plan with faith in his finished works.
- Aaron Donald- He is a great role model. I break down his game film and it helps me better my knowledge and skills for the defensive line.
- Willie Mae & Setric Scott- My two beautiful ladies in my life that passed away from cancer. I wish they could have seen me grow up to become the person that they said I was going to become at a young age. (Grandmother & Aunt)