- Name: Eddie Maxon Jr.
- Position: OL
- College: Jackson State/Alabama A&M University
- Height: 6’4
- Weight: 312 lbs
- Twitter: @Eddiemaxonjr
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- The level of versatility I produce while remaining humble outweighs anyone else.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- Being that my father was a football coach since before I could walk, by the time I turned 8 year old football came naturally to me as a interest at heart.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- Being a team player. I’m very big on family and I honestly feel like in being a team player comes with values of connection. As a team if we want to come out successful we have to be a family.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- It would be to the homeless.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- If I stay ready, I don’t’ have to get ready.
Who was your childhood hero?
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- #29 Trenton Mcghee. He is our starting Safety.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Not being honest.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- I can remember every since my time in high school I’ve always been looked down on and my talent was always token for granted. For many years I’ve always had to feel like I wasn’t good enough at what I loved the most. I always knew what It is that I am capable of. Never once did I give up, always pushed myself to be greater than the great that I was giving. It took until my senior year after I graduated from Jackson State when I transferred to Alabama A&M. Even my time there I was looked down on but still I rise and came out on top throughout many trials and tribulations. \
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- I attend an HBCU and I feel that this school out of many is very peaceful from what I’m use to. The vibes are immaculate and embraced with positivity.
What is your favorite snack food?
- I could go for a bag of Tinder Bites Jerky’s at any time of the day.
What is the best part of football?
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I am Eddie Maxon Jr. , you could never go wrong with a Jr. .
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Elgton Jenkins.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- My Mother, My Father & MLK. I choose those three because I know my mother will give me the nurturing that I need to keep me humble, my father would give me the wisdom that I need to keep me leveled through any situation and MLK will give me the strength that I need to continue to push through any obstacle in my life that deals with any and every aspect.
Follow Us on Facebook