- Name: Devond Blair Jr
- Position: Wide Receiver
- College: Northwestern Oklahoma State University
- Height: 6”1
- Weight: 190 Pounds
- Twitter- OuwieBlair
- Instagram- RockinFamily_GoinPlaces
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
· Work Ethic is incomparable. Great Route Running ability, body control, Hands, and Running after the Catch.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football.
· My first interest of football came at 6. Watching my big brother play and be successful at the game made me want to follow in his steps.
What is one thing NFL teams should know about you?
· Adversity is my best friend. The birth of my son’s saved and changed my life.
If you could donate one cause in the world, what would it be?
· To Marshawn’s Lynch Family First Foundation. Being from Oakland is not easy, the youth need guidance and acceptance.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
· 2015, My Juco Strength coach told me “Love the process as much as the prize.” That quote has made me a better father, man, and football player.
Who was your childhood hero?
· My Big Brother
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
· Romello Bentley
What is your biggest pet peeve?
· Loud Chewing
Overcoming Adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
· Transferring from my Junior College. I had to leave my kids behind. I was with them from birth up until I transferred from Laney Juco to a University.
Tell me something about your school and why it is special to you?
· They gave me the opportunity to further my education and finish my football career that is why Northwestern Oklahoma is special to me.
What is your favorite snack food?
· Bowl of cereal.
What is the best part of football?
· The Practices and workouts because you train more than you actually play, plus the bonds and friendships created that last a lifetime.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence, what would you say?
· I will go above and beyond to complete a task that I put my heart into because I have a lot to prove and I will outwork every wide receiver in this draft class.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
· Chad Johnson
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
· Marshawn Lynch, Marcus Peters, and Josh Johnson. I chose those three because they are all Oakland Natives who made it to the highest level in their profession. They had to overcome adversity, trials, and triumphs. I appreciate these three men and the story makes me believe if they can make it out of Oakland playing ball at a high level. Why can’t I do the same?