- Name: Cameron White
- Position: DB
- College: Northwestern Oklahoma State University
- Height: 6’0″
- Weight: 195 lbs
- Twitter: @CamWhite_21
- Instagram: @cameronxxiii
1.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- Growing up my dad would always show me how good he was inspired me to want to play.
2.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- LT is my favorite player growing up always been a chargers fan. People usually wear 21 because of prime or Sean Taylor as a DB but my first position was running back because of my pops and LT wore the #21 which inspired me.
3.What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- Since I’m considered a veteran I try to do it mostly by making plays sometimes I need to hype my teammates up because they need that confidence especially since we have a lot of young guys with no experience.
4.What sets you apart from other defensive backs?
- I would say my knowledge of the game I take film study very serious I’m able to make those calls in the secondary and set myself up to make plays.
5.What should we know about Cameron White the person?
- I have a passion for anything I say I’m going to achieve and I will do it. I am a hard worker who just keeps his head down and goes to work.
6.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- I would say my first college INT, and when I had 8 forced fumbles in spring ball.
7.What is your favorite coverage and why?
- Any coverage. I have the ability and proved that I can play anywhere in the secondary.
8.How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- I’m still learning how to handle challenges both on and off the field. I have people in my circle who help keep me on the right path I’m grateful.
9.What is your typical training routine?
- Morning yoga/stretch then lift, go to the field in the afternoon and later that day go to the gym again.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- A team player where coach needs me to help contribute I’m there for the team and when my name is called I’m ready.
11.What is a moment that improved you as a football player?
- I remember getting beat on a play not trusting myself then same play comes later again I get a int. That helped me understand to trust your instincts and your film study.
12.What do you hope to achieve as a football player going forward?
- I’m just blessed to still have the opportunity to play but going forward I worked all my life for a chance to play in the NFL would be dream come true.