- Name: Caleb Lowery
- Position: Defensive Tackle
- College: UNC Pembroke
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 290
- Twitter: clow_d1
- Instagram: Ceolowery58
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- I feel like I have a unique skill set as far as my speed, quickness, and strength. I also have great football I.Q.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I was first interested in football at the age of 5
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- NFL teams should know that I’m a game-changer, I work hard and I will always maximize my opportunities.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- Homelessness, since I was young if I had money or change on me or anything I would give it to the homeless to help that person out. I hate to see people in that type of position when I get the opportunity I will donate towards that cause.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- The best advice I have ever received is to never give up on your dreams and to work hard and stay consistent.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My childhood hero has to be my Uncle, who also was a college athlete who played basketball at Florida State University. Since I was young he always pushed me and gave me the advice to work hard to achieve my goals.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- The most underrated teammate in my locker room has to be my brother Cameren Lowery. I feel like he has the ability and talent to make it to the next level.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- My biggest pet peeve is being around a negative person. I feel as if negativity changes everybody’s mood in the wrong way.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- The hardest moment in my life has to be sitting out of school after one semester of playing JUCO football and fighting my way back to the field and at the same time dealing with losing love ones around me. I feel like that whole situation throughout those years has shaped me into the person I am today.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- My school is special and unique as it is one of the most diverse schools in the world and the only school founded by Native Americans. With me having some Native American in my blood It’s great to be a part of the school knowing its history.
What is your favorite snack food?
- My favorite snack has to be Hot Cheetos
What is the best part of football?
- The best part of football to me is competing. I love to go out and compete against opponents with my team.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I’m one of the most skillful players at my position, and a leader plus a great person on and off the field.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- I don’t have one player I would compare myself to but it would probably be a mix between Ed Oliver with the explosive first step and size, with the mindset of Aaron Donald as I look to dominate my opponent each play.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- If I could have dinner with three people it would be Lebron James, Michael Jordan, and Aaron Donald. I would choose these people because I’ve seen their greatness and I would like to pick their brain about how they got to the level they are at. I also chose them because of their off-the-field success.