- Name: TySean Sizer
- Position: WR / PR /KR
- College: St. John Fisher College
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 175
- Twitter: @tysizer29
- Instagram: @tysean.1
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- I am a versatile athlete who can make big plays, whether as a receiver or as a returner. Averaging double digits in both receiving and returning yards and can use my 4.4 40-yard dash speed to create big impact plays. Also a former division 1 (Colgate University) athlete with the title of All-Patriot Team as a punt returner.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I started playing at the age of 5 years old, my interest began though at 4 years old. I’ve been playing every year since then.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I will come in with high energy every down, every play, and most importantly, every practice.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- World hunger. Everyone deserves to have the essentials in life to at least live a decent life without having to worry about where their next meal is coming from.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- Find what you love doing, and continue to work on everything you do with 100% effort.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My mother
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- There is no set person, those who are underrated are the ones who work hard day in and day out in practice, film, meeting, and the classroom and don’t receive playing time.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- Moving away from school and having to adapt to an environment I wasn’t used to. It felt like I was in a dark place, but I tried to see the light. I tried to find the positive and weigh out the negatives. This is the time I’d say I was most connected with God, as he helped me to get through the situation I was in.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- St. John Fisher is a beautiful school, campus, and place to be. It’s special to me because everyone there has a family mentality and accepts one another for who they are.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Welch’s fruit snacks.
What is the best part of football?
- Working hard 5 days a week for that 1 special moment (game day).
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I’ve worked hard all my life to get to the places I’ve been / still am planning to reach and will continue to do so until I find my purpose in the world.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Ceedee Lamb
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Elon Musk- despite the hate he’s gotten and doubts about his business, how he still managed to work hard and beat the odds.
- Grandparents- tell them I love them one last time and cherish the moment
- Kobe Bryant- an idol of mine that had a great work ethic that compares to no one else I’ve seen in sports.