- Name: Taurian Taylor
- Position: DB
- College: St. John Fisher College
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 190 lbs.
- Instagram: @Swaggyt__123
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- A couple of things that make me a Top Prospect are my ability to catch anything insight as well as being an explosive, smooth Ballhawk, who has good footwork and eye discipline. As well as the ability to dependently make big plays on defense and in the return game with an arsenal of elusive moves.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I’ve been interested since the age of 5, I finally got my first chance to play pop Warner around the age of 12 due to my family not being in the best position financially. Living in the projects in upstate Albany came with its perks and weakness.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- One thing that NFL teams should know about me is that I am a very disciplined explosive corner and return man running a 4.43 40 yard dash.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- I would donate to Albany housing being a product of section 8, I would love to bring back better homes and living as well as a bigger and better community center to keep kids off the streets much like the one I used to have.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- The best advice I’ve ever received was to remain calm in times of pain and struggle, let it teach you not to break you.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My childhood hero was and is my Father, he showed me the true meaning of standing firm and taking care of your family being a single struggle father of four.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- The most underrated player is freshmen running back, Tyler Mott
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- My biggest pet peeve is my bed not being made or sloppy work
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- I’ve faced dozens of hard times that shaped me as a Man and Athlete. One of the Garda moments I could recall was taking care of my younger sister for two months alone while both my parents did time. It helped shape me as a man because I had to step up as just more than a big brother at the time I was well underage and not only had to find ways to make money but pay rent, make sure my sister eat, dressed, and made it to school. It shook me as an athlete by turning me into a fearless athlete and leader who will do anything for his team whether on or off the field.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- St. John Fisher is a great school academic but I love fisher because they gave me a chance to make it out of the hood and do what I love.
What is your favorite snack food?
- My favorite snack food are skittles or sour patch kids
What is the best part of football?
- The best part of football is being able to perform and show all the hard work you put in behind closed doors as well as celebrating high moments fighting through low moments with your team.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I’m a coachable, smooth, dedicated, explosive athlete who has an eager appetite to learn and master his craft as Both CB and Kick return specialists.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- I would probably compare myself to Denzel Ward or Jace Jackson (Patriots)
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- If I could have dinner with 3 people it would be Deion Sanders, Elon Musk, and Jay Z because I feel they’ve all reached an elite status or point in their positions and profession that will be remembered forever. I would love to hear the steps in how to make it happen for myself so I to could become a staple someday.