There are some great games in week 6. We have some wild predictions in week 6, let’s see what we come up with and see how great we do this year. Last year, we had a fairly modest win total, but this year will be the year. Let’s see if we can continue our hot streak.
- Dolphins v. Jaguars
- Packers v. Bears
- Bengals v. Lions
- Texans v. Colts
- Rams v. Giants
- Chiefs v. Washington
- Vikings v. Panthers
- Chargers v. Ravens
- Cardinals v. Browns
- Raiders v. Broncos
- Cowboys v. Patriots
- Seahawks v. Steelers
- Bills v. Titans
- Jaguars get a win in London, and Trevor Lawrence shines. I think Lawrence throws for 300 and the Jaguars defense shuts down Tua in his return. The London fans get to see their team get the W.
- Lions almost get another win. They are too banged up right now at wide receiver. They are able to compete with the Bengals and make it to overtime, but they lose when a wide receiver fumbles the ball. Ja’Marr Chase finishes them off with a win in OT.
- Mac Jones and the Patriots are in a dog fight with the Cowboys and lose in closing minutes. Cowboys struggle defensively with the Patriots offense.
- Derek Carr goes ham today against the Broncos. With Gruden off the sideline the Raiders step up for their interim coach. Carr throws for 400 yards.
- Today is Keenan Allen day. He is going to blow up against the Ravens secondary. I think Allen scores three times today. Chargers win big against the Ravens.
- Colts and Carson Wentz do it again. Wentz and company finally get it done. They should have won last week against the Ravens, but Wentz has a huge day.