- Name: Noah Turner
- Position: Tight End
- College: Grad transfer at James Madison University
- Height: 6’3
- Weight: 250
- Twitter: noah_turner6
- Instagram: noahcturner85
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- Versatility. I can be used as a tight end, H-back, fullback, and receiver.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I became interested in football early on in my life, my Dad, brother, Uncle, and Grampa all played. I waited till my freshmen year of high school to start playing football, but once I did, I became obsessed with the game.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- Like I stated earlier, I am a complete and versatile football player. I can line up in any formation, run any type of play, special teamer, coachable, and always out working the man next to me.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- If I could donate to one cause in the world I would donate to the world hunger problem. I have been fortunate enough to have two parents that provided me with food, a home, and anything else I needed growing up. Not every child has a parent or guardian to look over them, but at the very least, children all over the world should have access to food.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- Don’t ever give up on your dreams, regardless the circumstances, pain, and trouble you have to go through.
Who was your childhood hero?
- Lebron James.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Cole Johnson. He leads our team, works hard, does the right things, and you can always count on him when it comes down to it.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- When an abled person takes the elevator instead of walking up a few flights of stairs.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- My first year of college I redshirted and didn’t play. Than, right before my second season started, I hurt my knee in summer workouts and needed surgery, ending my season. It was devastated to be sidelined for my first two years of college football, but I overcame the adversity and kept working.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- James Madison University was founded in 1908. JMU holds a special place in my heart because it provided me another opportunity to continue my college career and pursue my dreams.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Honey BBQ Fritos
What is the best part of football?
- The relationships you create, the work ethic and discipline you learn, bonding with the team, learning life lessons, and most importantly, seeing the stadium packed on a Saturday.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- “He played a near-perfect game, but to him, not perfect enough.”
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- George Kittle
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- 1st, Connor McGregor because is coming up story is powerful, he defied all odds, and I love his character, tenacity, and mindset.
- 2nd, Lebron James simply to ask, how? As an 18 year old kid you got labeled as one of the best basketball players to ever live and your NBA career wasn’t even started. How did you amount to that pressure at a young age? And looking back on it now, you actually fulfilled that label and became the best, how?
- 3rd, My parents, because they have given me everything I have needed in life, from a home to guidance in life. They also believed in me before I believed in myself and I can’t ever thank them enough for that.