- Name: Josh Greenwood
- Position: DE
- College: SUNY Brockport
- Height: 6’2″
- Weight: 270 lbs
- Twitter: @j0shgreenwood
- Instagram: @j0shgreenwood
1.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I decided to play football at an early age because I couldn’t really find any one sport that I loved . I played my first year of football in the 4th grade for a youth team and after that I fell in love with the game.
2.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Would definitely have to be Aaron Donald simply for the fact that I would sit there and pick his mind on football.
3.What are your favorite things about playing football for Brockport?
- One of my favorite things about playing for Brockport football team is that the family atmosphere is unbearable. I visited many schools when I was in high school being recruited but nobody talks Brockport they were by far the best and I like that.
4.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- What are my favorite moments was probably flying to Texas to play the number one team in the country Mary Hardin Baylor in 2017. It was an experience that I will never forget. The memories with my teammates I will have forever.
5.What should we know about Josh Greenwood the person?
- I love opportunities to compete and learn new things. I like working out & reading books.
6.What sets you apart from other defensive ends?
- What separates me from other defensive ends is my motor. In my desire to pass rush and get to the quarterbacks face and pressure him.
7.What is your typical training routine?
- I work out usually five times a week, do some cardio three times a week and try to do some agility three times a week. Along with keeping up with my diet.
8.What are you looking forward to in the rest of your season?
- I’m looking forward to progressing every day and getting better. I want to win as many football games as possible.
9.What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- I try to bring energy to the field by encouraging my teammates and making plays.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- They would get a hard-working player who is ready to learn, and ready to get out there and dominate the field.
11.What do you love about the game of football?
- The physicality. There’s no other sport like football.
12.How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- Figuring out the root of the problem and then fix whatever the problem is.