- Name: Jordan Silver
- Position: Long Snapper
- College: University of Arkansas
- Height: 6’2”
- Weight: 238 lbs
- Twitter: Jordansilver88
- Instagram: Silva_snappa
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- I am the top prospect for long snapping in the 2022 NFL Draft because I am the most accurate and consistent snapper in college football, teams know what they are getting with me and can rely on the product.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I was 13 years old when I took an interest in football, watching games was a way my dad and I could hangout more.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I believe the only way through something is with hard work and doing whatever it takes, and for that reason nobody will outwork me.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, because someone very close to me has dealt with it their whole life and I can see how it affects them and the struggles they go through.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- Make sure to give any opportunity you are given everything you have because you don’t want to look back on your life and think you could’ve done more.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My parents are my childhood and present heroes because they have worked so hard to give my brother and I the best life possible and I want to make them proud.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- The most underrated teammate in my locker room is the entire scout team because they prepare our team every day to face teams in the most elite conference in college football and are always doing their best to set us up for success.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- When people don’t clean up after themselves
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- My junior year in high school I was staying at my friend’s house because we didn’t have one at the time and my parents were out of work and our car died in the driveway so I played motivational YouTube videos with my parents to raise our spirits and keep fighting.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- There is one razorback in the nation, lots of tigers, and dogs and, eagles. But there is only one razorback, which makes the University of Arkansas special.
What is your favorite snack food?
- I have always loved a spoonful of peanut butter.
What is the best part of football?
- It is a game where you learn so much about yourself and who you really are and teaches you valuable lessons that I will cherish for the rest of my life.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- As a product I am exactly as described, hardworking, driven, consistent, accurate, and reliable in any situation that I am placed in, when jobs are on the line I am the person you can count on.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL, who would it be?
- Morgan Cox who is the long snapper for the Titans currently but was with the Ravens for the most part of his career. I say this because he is reliable, accurate, and consistent at what he does, when his name is called upon, he shows up and does his job.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- I would choose to dine with my grandparents because I never had the opportunity to meet any of them because they had all passed by the time I was born, and it would be very interesting to talk with my parent’s parents.