- Name: Brandon Easterling
- Position: Safety
- College: University of Dayton
- Height: 6 foot
- Weight: 207
- Twitter: @beasterling3
- Instagram: @beasterling3
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- I believe my physicality and ball skills have helped me get to where I am today.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I became interested in the game of football at the age of about 7 years old.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I am a student of the game. It is almost my favorite thing about the sport itself is sitting down figuring out the X’s and O’s. I think this allows me to be a step ahead of the play itself.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- I would donate to breast cancer awareness simply because of how it has effected my family. My aunt was diagnosed with it about a year ago and although she is doing amazing it is still a scary disease.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- It is without a doubt “it is okay to be unrealistic or have unrealistic dreams in the eyes of others. Nobody who was ever great was realistic to others before they succeeded.”
Who was your childhood hero?
- my mother a father without a doubt.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Jack Cook
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- When people are lazy.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- This school is so special to me because it is a place that believed in me and gave me a chance to make something of myself. It is a place where I have met my life ling best friends.
What is your favorite snack food?
- White cheddar cheeze it’s
What is the best part of football?
- Hitting people as hard as you can or an interception.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- Most competitive and driven person in the room.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Jamal Adams
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- I would talk to Jesus Christ because I am a man of God and would love to openly converse with him. Tupac to find out who the killer was. A former president of the United States within the past 30 years so I can try and find out too secrets of the US.