The NFL is finally back, and there are some great games in week 3. We have some wild predictions in week 3, let’s see what we come up with and see how great we do this year. Last year, we had a fairly modest win total, but this year will be the year. So far in the year, we are 9-6 as we missed last week due to sickness. When we are looking at the lines we use Oklahoma sports betting.
- Panthers v. Texans
- Washington Football Team v. Bills
- Bears v. Browns
- Ravens v. Lions
- Colts v. Titans
- Chargers v. Chiefs
- Saints v. Patriots
- Falcons v. Giants
- Bengals v. Steelers
- Cardinals v. Jaguars
- Jets v. Broncos
- Dolphins v. Raiders
- Buccaneers v. Rams
- Seahawks v. Vikings
- Packers v. 49ers
- Eagles v. Cowboys
- Justin Fields has the Bears competing. The Bears young rookie quarterback is able to move the ball well against the Browns and keep the game close, but they ultimately fall short. Fields finishes with 100 yards on the ground and 149 through the air.
- Chiefs will not lose two games in September and Mahomes will not throw another pick this month. The Chargers are able to harass him in the backfield but Mahomes finishes the game with 327 yards passing and 3 touchdowns.
- The Denver Broncos turn to 3-0, and Teddy Bridgewater continues his hot streak. Yes, the Broncos are undefeated and they are facing a very suspect Jets team. Jets rookie quarterback Zach Wilson continues to be a turnover machine and Teddy continues to win.
- Derek Carr and the Raiders move to 3-0 and TE Darren Waller has a huge game. Carr struggles to throw the ball to the outside receivers but the middle of the field is open. Waller finishes the game with 154 yards and 2 touchdowns to help put the Raiders past the Dolphins.
- Rams defense makes Tom Brady’s life miserable. The Buccaneers fall short to the Rams in overtime. Stafford hits WR Cooper Kupp to set up the game winning field goal after Aaron Donald and company stop the Bucs on a 4th and 1 in overtime. Brady convinces Arians to go for it and they come up short.
- Jalen Hurts has a field day against the Cowboys on Monday Night. The Eagles wide outs are not great, but they look fantastic against the stout Dallas defense. Hurts throws for 356 yards and 3 touchdowns. Eagles get the win on Monday Night at AT&T Stadium.