- Name: Major Jordan
- Position: LB
- College: Lafayette College
- Height: 6’1″
- Weight: 225 lbs
- Twitter: @majorjordan42
- Instagram: @majorjordan42
1.What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- I bring a focused and controlled energy to the field to allow me to perform my job each and every play.
2. What sets you apart from other linebackers?
- Knowledge to help me to understand the responsibilities of my teammates around me and where I should be each play and then my instincts to make a big play.
3. What past or present NFL coach would you want to learn from the most and why?
- Bill Belichick because he is consistently year in and year out is a contender for the Super Bowl.
4. What are your favorite things about playing football for Lafayette?
- The people and the team, it is a great opportunity to compete with all the guys you work out within the summer and grind with through camp.
5. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- My Dad was a long-time coach for the local football team in town, so it was all I could think about and the only thing I looked forward to every year.
6. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- Overall, through it all, it has been playing in rivalry games. From elementary to high school, and to be a part of “The Rivalry”, the feeling of excitement to play in and win is historical and memorable.
7. What should we know about Major Jordan the person?
- Major Jordan is a hard determined individual that puts maximum effort into the task at hand. I am eager to learn and receive criticism as an opportunity to adapt and improve myself as a student, athlete, and most of all a person.
8. What does it mean to you to be a captain of Lafayette?
- It is a true honor to be recognized and selected as a captain of the Lafayette football team by my fellow teammates. They recognize the sacrifice and effort each one of us needs to do for this game.
9. What are you looking forward to in your upcoming season?
- The opportunity to play another season with my team, hold ourselves to a higher standard than ever before, and prove to those who doubt me and the team what we can really do.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
- Toughness and dependability to every single play to know my responsibility and to do it at an extremely high level.
11. What do you love about the game of football?
- It’s the greatest sport on earth because it’s a direct reflection of life. It teaches you the greatest lesson, prepares you for the real world, and cultivates relationships that last a lifetime.
12. How do you prepare for games?
- Preparation for games starts the day after the last game. The weekly film, notes, install, schemes, tendencies are the true factors to show if you are truly prepared for games. Failure to prepare is preparing to fail.