- Name: Elijah Coleman-Fiorini
- Position: OLB/SS
- College: ASA MIAMI
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 185
- Twitter: cassanova_16x
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- I’m a hard worker who will lead a team or my defense no matter the score or situation. My actions speak louder then word I talk with my screws and not word to mouth.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- Ever since I was six but I was too scared to play when it came time to play. I maned up my middle school year, and realized this is what I want to do.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I’m a natural leader and influencer I’ll do whatever to help the team. I’ll even play out of my own position to better the team.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- Well, I don’t have an idea for that for real but I’d say the boys and girls club. I’ve attended my whole life and it’s helped me a number of ways. From college to having a place to go while my parent was at work.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- No matter win lose or tie my coach always said the most important game is the next I apply that to life the next day is da new game
Who was your childhood hero?
- I never had one for real I was taught to not idolize anyone god is jealous of that.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- My cornerback teammate Terrence Alexander. my former high school teammate the work I have seen him put in is unmatched. No one competing with him on that island
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- When players give excuses or are not coachable if you can’t do your job to the best of your ability you don’t deserve to be on the field
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- The hardest moment is right now honestly I’ve changed school after school trying this football life. I just feel my story Might have been a lot of detours but I won’t give up.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- I didn’t like the current school I attended but the teammates and camaraderie was a real brotherhood. Win or lose we never were upset with one another
What is your favorite snack food?
- Doritos, Ants on a log, skittles etc
What is the best part of football?
- The thrill of balling and showing my god-given talent game day. Hearing my name on the PA for a tackle for lose anything by dealing with the team heading for the W.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I’m a head hunter I like shaking the screws in my head
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
I’ve always imagined myself as Shawn Taylor the way he hit I just always wanted to hit with the power he had. He was the hardest hitter and I aspire to be da next
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- My brother Mauri passed in the middle of my freshman year of college while I was away, and I feel I let him down Ian playing no more. I’d most definitely have my Mom there without her I wouldn’t be here doing what I’m doing. My other brother Demetrius because he always believed in me and has been there since day one.