- Name: Tydus Clay
- Position: LB
- College: Hastings College
- Height: 6’0″
- Weight: 210 lbs.
- Twitter: @tydusclay1122
- Instagram: @tomightytydus
1.What are your favorite things about playing football for Hastings?
- I love playing with my teammates that I have made unbreakable bonds with.
2. What sets you apart from other linebackers?
- I would say my ability to adapt on the fly.
3. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- I would hang out with Jamal Adams to talk about football and how to get to the next level in my game.
4. What should you know about Tydus Clay the person?
- You should know I’m a hard worker that also loves to have a good time with my people.
5. What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- I bring energy that gets the crowd hype.
6. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- My favorite moments are the bus rides back from a game with my teammates.
7. What is your favorite workout?
- Power clean
8. What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- Having my jaw wired shut.
9. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- Watching NFL games with my dad.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
- They will get a coachable student of the game.
11. What are you looking forward to in your upcoming season?
- Making memories with my teammates.
12. How do you prepare for games?
- I listen to music and I pray.