What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I’m looking to get a ring, so that’s the mentality, work ethic, & attitude you will receive.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- Cerebral palsy
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- Stay Gritty, never give up, & believe in yourself.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My mother, still is.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Nobody. We all great in our own way, we just have to display it.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- Siblings death
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- Very small, not crowded and it’s no way you can’t make brothers, sisters, & friends. They gave me a chance that changed my life on & off the field.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Fruit. Any kind accept honeydew melon
What is the best part of football?
- The Grind & atmosphere we bring amongst ourselves
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I’m passionate about my work, ambitious, & driven. I’m here to make change not stay the same & the work will show that.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- AJ Brown
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- It’s not 3 for me it’s 4 & they are alive. My mother, my two sisters, & my grandmother. The 4 Queens whose been consistent in my life to push me where I am today. The support, the love, & loyalty didn’t go unnoticed.