- Name: Tyeous Sharpe
- Position: WR
- College: Fayetteville State University
- Height: 5′ 11″
- Weight: 195 lbs
- Twitter: @legendary__2
- Instagram: @t_raww_16
1.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I have a strong passion for the game, I loved watching football, studying football and playing. The sport has always been a dream of mine. Even though basketball is my favorite sport. I just love the excitement, physicality of the game and everything else that comes with it.
2. What are your favorite things about playing football for Fayetteville State?
- The atmosphere during game day. The competitive and winning culture that was built here.
3. What is your favorite workout?
- On the field competition during spring and winter workouts. In the weight room I love squats and power cleans. So leg day!
4. What should we know about Tyeous Sharpe the person?
- I love to compete, I love training to get myself better, role model, I am a vocal and action leader, I do a lot of things in my community, family first, willing to do what ever it takes to get the job done.
5. How do you prepare for games?
- To prepare for the game I study film, I study defensive tendencies, and the techniques of my opponents. I’m also in the training room as well preparing, treating, and rehabbing my body to get ready for the game physically.
6. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- I would hang out with Lamar Jackson because that is my favorite football player and I feel we have similar stories as it relates to football. About people doubting him and saying what he can and cannot do. And the adversity he has overcome to be the player he is today.
7. What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- I am a very energetic person. So on the field I bring a lot of energy and motivation to my teammates, even when things are not going my/our way.
8. What sets you apart from other wide receivers?
- What sets me apart from other receivers is my versatility, running any route from the inside and outside positions. I get jet sweeps line up in the backfield and I also throw the ball.
9. What is a moment that improved you as a football player?
- Getting limited time my freshman year made me want to work harder and improve myself in every aspect to make sure that did not happen again.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
- A team will get a guy that you can put in every spot on the field and be successful in, very versatile player. Some one who is committed to the program I’ve only transferred schools one time in my life after my freshman year in high school. So someone to buy in trust the system and be a committed player to the program, a trust worthy player on and off the field and a everyday guy. A guy who doesn’t miss anything.
11. What is your favorite route and why?
- My favorite route to run is all of them. I feel like in a sense they all are the same and if you treat them as so, all your routes will look the same and help you be more effective as a receiver.
12. What are you looking forward to in your upcoming season?
- In my upcoming season I am looking to do everything possible to help my team get over the hump and win a CIAA championship and compete for a national championship. Something this school has not done in a long time. Also PROVING ALL THE DOUBTERS WRONG!