- Name: Patrick Robinson
- Position: LB/ATH
- College: Culver Stockton College
- Height: 6’2”
- Weight: 225
- Instagram: @Pj0036
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- I’m elusive and have speed behind it. I often take chances and that makes champions. Also a student of the game, I’m always eager to learn more about football.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I’ve always wanted to play football. Probably since I was 6 years old. I remember playing with my uncles and older cousins when Micheal Vick was on the cover. I didn’t get a chance to play until my freshman year in high school though.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I’m hardworking and eager to learn. I know most NFL players have those characteristics but what separates me from them is the route I’d take. I understand nothing is easy and often you’ll be overlooked but when it comes to this I’m a firm believer in whatever is for you, is for you and teams should know this is for me based on my play and film.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- To end world hunger. I’ve been blessed enough to have something to put on my stomach before I go to sleep and still feel like I could put more in but there are people in the world that go days without having a meal.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- You might be the only one that believes in you but that’s enough!
Who was your childhood hero?
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- There are many on my team that I think goes unnoticed but two I could think of on the offensive and defensive side of the ball are Mateen Johnson and Julian Pittman. Both play big and often make plays for other team members to shine. Whether it’s finding space to get open or taking 2 or 3 blockers at one time, it’s a huge contribution for the team.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- Probably the death of my grandmother, because I was in football season and the circumstances I wasn’t able to really say anything to her during her last days. Going and coming back to school was hard because I didn’t have any family around to mourn properly either.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- There’s nothing like “the hill”, it overlooks the Mississippi River and that sight is like no other. I’m happy I chose to play with such a great group of guys, we bump heads but that’s what makes you better.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Ritz cheese crackers.
What is the best part of football?
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I am an energetic person having faith in positive thinking.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Bud Depree and Darius Leonard. Both play fast and have gotten better each year. I strive to be better than both.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Floyd Mayweather, Nipsey Hussle, and Chief Keef. They all are pioneers in their crafts, they proved that there is definitely a way out from any situation, good or bad.