- Name: Mason Davis
- Position: TE
- College: Cornell College
- Height: 6’5″
- Weight: 245 lbs
- Twitter: @masonndavis
- Instagram: @masedav
- What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
I played only one year in high school and came into college as a baseball recruit. I decided after my freshman year to play because I loved the sport too much.
2. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
I would hangout with Travis Kelce, and George Kittle. That TE family just seems like a fun time.
3. What are your favorite things about playing football for Cornell College?
The environment and community is just great to be around. My teammates are always great to be around and there’s great chemistry all around.
4. What is your favorite workout?
Definitely a good leg day.
5. What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
I bring an intensity that’s hard to find. I want to compete at the highest level and win every play and game.
6. What sets you apart from other tight ends?
I can move from the line to the slot seamlessly. I’ve really been working on my blocking since switching to TE and having a receiving first background really helps keep the defense off balance.
7. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
Scoring my first touchdown. That feeling just can’t be replicated anywhere else.
8. What should we know about Mason Davis the person?
I’m a very quiet but outgoing and goofy person. When it’s time to have fun I’ll be right there, but when it’s time for business I’m ready.
9. How do you prepare for games?
I wake up early and listen to a lot of music and stretch. Then eat and head to the facility and do what I need to do there.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
Someone that’s going to give 110% every play and a unique skill set as a TE that can go from the line to the slot easily.
11. What are you looking forward to in your upcoming season?
Just getting back out on the field and hitting somebody with a different jersey on.
12. What do you love about the game of football?
I love the friendships you make and the competitive nature of the game. Every play is a new opportunity for something special.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for August 2, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/roster…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Carolina Panthers are hosting former Minnesota Gophers LB Jonathan Celestin for a workout… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- ICYMI:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jeremiah Tyler, OLB, Princeton University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/jeremi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Preseason Musings Ahead of 2021-2022 Season nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/nfl-pr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/FufamLKyYs
about 30 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for August 2, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/roster… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
By: Chris DiCerbo The entire University of Nevada football team is looking to impress...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Jerome Howard. Together we...
2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview on The Slightly Personal Podcast: Kyriq McDonald DB Missouri State
When it comes to adversity at the collegiate level, Kyriq McDonald is a prime...
POSITION: Cornerback CLASS: Senior HEIGHT: 6-0 WEIGHT: 194 HOMETOWN: League City, Texas HIGH SCHOOL:...