- Name: Mason Davis
- Position: TE
- College: Cornell College
- Height: 6’5″
- Weight: 245 lbs
- Twitter: @masonndavis
- Instagram: @masedav
- What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
I played only one year in high school and came into college as a baseball recruit. I decided after my freshman year to play because I loved the sport too much.
2. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
I would hangout with Travis Kelce, and George Kittle. That TE family just seems like a fun time.
3. What are your favorite things about playing football for Cornell College?
The environment and community is just great to be around. My teammates are always great to be around and there’s great chemistry all around.
4. What is your favorite workout?
Definitely a good leg day.
5. What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
I bring an intensity that’s hard to find. I want to compete at the highest level and win every play and game.
6. What sets you apart from other tight ends?
I can move from the line to the slot seamlessly. I’ve really been working on my blocking since switching to TE and having a receiving first background really helps keep the defense off balance.
7. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
Scoring my first touchdown. That feeling just can’t be replicated anywhere else.
8. What should we know about Mason Davis the person?
I’m a very quiet but outgoing and goofy person. When it’s time to have fun I’ll be right there, but when it’s time for business I’m ready.
9. How do you prepare for games?
I wake up early and listen to a lot of music and stretch. Then eat and head to the facility and do what I need to do there.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
Someone that’s going to give 110% every play and a unique skill set as a TE that can go from the line to the slot easily.
11. What are you looking forward to in your upcoming season?
Just getting back out on the field and hitting somebody with a different jersey on.
12. What do you love about the game of football?
I love the friendships you make and the competitive nature of the game. Every play is a new opportunity for something special.