- Name: Kwabena Marfo “Kobe”
- Position: Defensive Back
- College: Limestone University
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 192 lbs.
- Twitter: @RealdealKob
- Instagram: @realdealkob
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- What makes me the best prospect at my position in this draft is my Knowledge of the game, My technique along my versatility to play all DB positions as well as special teams.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I was interested in playing football at age 7
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- NFL teams should know that I’m going to make plays wherever I’m at and I’m going to put my teammates in positions to make plays as well.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- A cause that I will donate to a cause that serves communities that do not have nearly the same opportunities as people in other communities
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- The best advice I received was to trust God in every situation and be in the moment. This builds humility and character
Who was your childhood hero?
- My childhood hero is my Older brother Nana-Yaw
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Keyshawn Canady is the most underrated teammate at my school and the most underrated at Rutgers is Julius Turner.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- My biggest pet peeve is A bad attitude/negative energy
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- The hardest moment in my life that I had to overcome was being charged for credit card fraud at my previous school. I’ve never been in trouble in my life and I lost a lot of things in the process, but by the grace of God, I was able to still play even though I sat out in an important season for my career. It caught me off guard because I was caught in the crossfire of someone’s illegal activity. I overcame this by playing the following season and graduating with an IT degree
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- Limestone University is a small D2 school, very different from Rutgers university, but it’s an and coming university that’s going to do nothing but grow as the years go by. This is a place to focus and lock in on your goals and aspirations.
What is your favorite snack food?
- My favorite snack is Rice and stew, it’s an African dish that originated in Ghana. That’s where my roots are, that’s a huge part of who Kwabena “Kobe” Marfo is.
What is the best part of football?
- The best part of football is competing with the best that the game has to offer.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- This guy is a veyr competitive, humble, and resilient. He refuses to lose.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Jaire Alexander one player I would compare my game to in the NFL
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Three people I would have dinner with dead or alive would be Deion Sanders, Malcolm X, & Dave Chappelle. Deion Sanders is my favorite football player of all time and he changed the game and the culture of sports and social life. Malcolm X is one of the most influential people in the history of this planet in my opinion and he’s going through many trials and tribulations before he became who he was to the world. Dave Chappelle is one of the greatest comedians of all time, my favorite, and just like all these men I mentioned, he has so much knowledge that I would be honored to take in.