- Name: Kishawn Walker
- Position: CB/S
- College: Kentucky Wesleyan College
- Height: 6’3
- Weight: 195
- Twitter: @kishawn_11
- Instagram: @kishawn.walker
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- I am a 6’3 cornerback with length & good speed. I’m very knowledgeable of the game & see things before they happen.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I started playing when I was 5 years old.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I’ve always been the one counted out or been the 2nd option. I’ve had to prove myself since middle school when I switched schools. I’ve beat the odds before & I will continue to & be a great fit for any team that takes a chance on me.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- I would donate to helping feed/housing the homeless. My close uncle was once homeless so I have a different perspective of how it really is.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- My dad always told me there are consequences and rewards for everything you do in life. Make everything count & meaningful.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My childhood hero was The Rock. I loved WWE growing up.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- In my opinion I think it is Devyn Bledsoe. He plays linebacker & moves very well laterally & down hill. He is also really strong & understands the game & his assignments.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- My biggest pet peeve is when I can hear people eat there food.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- My older cousin died from brain cancer when I was a freshman in High school & my younger cousin died from an overdose last year & that really hit hard bc of how close in age they were to me & the rest of our cousins.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- KWC is a very prestigious academic school. Its special to me because it’s my hometown & the coaches feel more like family members than coaches.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Hot fries
What is the best part of football?
- The best part is grinding with the guys & seeing the work pay off.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I’m a 6’3 corner that can lockdown the outside, slot, field, and/or boundary at a high level.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Jalen Ramsey
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Deion Sanders, Kobe Bryant, and Darrelle Revis. I would want to meet them because they are who I grew up idolizing those guys. In my eyes they are the greatest to ever do what they did. Deion made the corner position fun & exciting to play. Revis was the corner of my generation. Growing up watching him do what he did was just crazy. Kobe is my favorite athlete of all time. His mentality is 2nd to none.