- Name: Kenny Lewis Jr.
- Position: WR
- College: West Virginia Wesleyan
- Height: 6’3″
- Weight: 205 lbs
- Twitter: @TheKennyLewis
- Instagram: @k.lewis2__
1.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
In recreation basketball, I had a coach that coached football and he had asked me have I ever played football before. I knew nothing about football because I was so in love with basketball and I ended up giving football a chance and become good at it.
2. What sets you apart from other wide receivers?
My ability to lead, my care, and my dedication to my work off the field whether it’s football or work. The knowledge I have of the game and being able to break down my opponents in the film room, and my size is also one of the biggest things that separate me is a tall and solid guy on the outside.
3. What should we know about Kenny Lewis Jr the person?
We should know that I’m all about having fun but when it’s time to get to business no games will be played. Also, that he loves eating any type of pasta.
4.What are your favorite things about playing football for West Virginia Wesleyan?
My favorite thing about playing at WVWC is the bond that I created with some of my teammates even the ones who graduated before me we are still in touch and hang out at times. From coaches all the way to the athletic training staff.
5. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
Honestly, my favorite moment from my football life was committing to college. Knowing I was going to get a degree and be able to continue to play the sport I love was big for me.
6.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Stefon Diggs. Lots of people say we act alike and his personality is unbeatable and he’s a dog on the field. His passion for the game which sometimes gets confused as anger and selfishness is something that always caught my attention because he’s far from a bad teammate.
7. What is your favorite workout?
My favorite workout would probably be split squatting. I dislike the burn but it makes me so much stronger and gets the job done.
8. What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
Destroy the man in front of me and give my all because I never know when my last play will be.
9. What is a moment that improved you as a football player?
My freshman year when I scored my first TD on an older guy. I got the confidence that I could continue to dominate and show people that I’m not something to play with. The hunger and want to be made me better.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
A team would be getting a tall, strong wideout with great hands and also a special teams player ready to be a leader and critiqued to get better every day.
11. What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
The type of energy I bring is the plays that I make on the field. If the team needs a big play I am the guy that will make that play.
12. What are you looking forward to in your upcoming season?
What I’m looking forward to is being able to continue to leave my mark and make a name for myself.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- How about my boy Krishawn Hogan making plays in Carolina!! I see you fam @hogankri000 https://t.co/XcnKchLDKS
about 33 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for August 2, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/roster…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for August 2, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Carolina Panthers are signing former Minnesota Gophers LB Jonathan Celestin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Dang Nia Jazz got split open
about 1 hour ago
By: Chris DiCerbo The entire University of Nevada football team is looking to impress...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Jerome Howard. Together we...
2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview on The Slightly Personal Podcast: Kyriq McDonald DB Missouri State
When it comes to adversity at the collegiate level, Kyriq McDonald is a prime...
POSITION: Cornerback CLASS: Senior HEIGHT: 6-0 WEIGHT: 194 HOMETOWN: League City, Texas HIGH SCHOOL:...