- Name: Jermaine Trotman
- Position: WR/Return Specialist
- College: Ottawa University
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 170lbs
- Twitter: Maine_WR1
- Instagram: lowlife_maine
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
– My playmaking ability, you can line me up anywhere between the lines on offense or special teams and I’ll make a play for you… I’m a mix match nightmare and will take the top of or turn a 5 yard catch to a 60 yard touchdown
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
– Age of Six
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
– I’m hungry, all my life I’ve been given chances and I’ve made the best out of them… All I need is a chance and you won’t regret having me on your team…. I also just have the upmost respect and love for the game
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
-Poverty, I would help all kids have the equal opportunity to become Something in life cause those kids in poverty don’t get that chance just because of where they live and how they grow up
Who was your childhood hero?
– Growing up in the 757 it’s hard not to say Mike Vick, he was so inspiring to not only me but to the whole 7 cities and seeing him make it made me want to
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
– I’m attending a new school, so I can’t answer this question
What is your biggest pet peeve?
– Lying, I can’t stand a liar especially when it’s nothing to lie about
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
– Losing my cousin at a young age due to gun violence, she was only about 17/18 when she passed away… It was hard because she had a beautiful life ahead of her and it was taken away just like that… She was my light at the end of the tunnel and always kept it real with me…
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
– They are giving me a chance to chase my dreams so I am forever thankful for the opportunity…. I like that I get to experience west coast football after playing on the east coast all my life…
What is your favorite snack food?
-Fruit Snacks are the way to my heart
What is the best part of football?
– Honestly just being able to play, everyone isn’t blessed to play this sport so for me to be able to preform at a high level is just a blessing… And of course the bonds you create through the game.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
– IM READY, IM PREPARED AND WILL DO ANY/EVERYTHING ASKED OF ME TO DO…
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
– Jarvis Landry, he can line up anywhere at the WR position and return kicks and punts…. He is consistent year in and year out and he’s a DOG
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
– My cousin, we’ve had conversations that we didn’t get to finish due to her early passing… LeBron James just cause he’s been performing at such a high level for years so I would like to know how he does it…. Lastly Conor McGregor, I like how he always carries hisself like he is the best to do what he does, so I would just like to talk about his journey and what made him like that plus he is one of my favorite athletes of all time.