- Name: Jatoviay Hill
- Position: RB
- College: Waldorf University
- Height: 5’8″
- Weight:190 lbs
- Twitter: @JatoviayHill
- Instagram: @jatoviay.hill
- What are your favorite things about playing football for Waldorf?
We are a family nothing less then that, I always know the man next to me got my back for sure!
2. What sets you apart from other running backs?
My style of play, being able to make guys miss, and or using my strength to dominate the opponent in front of me.
3. What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
I feel as if I bring a motivative energy to the field, because when we down and need a big play, I make sure every one knows we’ll be alright our time will come!
4. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Chad Johnson, just because the way he is, with the swag and confidence he brought to the game while he was still playing, and also to work out with him knowing he still does intense workouts after retirement.
5. What should we know about Jatoviay Hill the person?
I’m hardworking, I’m not going to let no-one beat me mentally or physically!
6. What is your favorite workout?
Squatting, or any workout that has to do with my legs.
7. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
Where I’m from the only way out is scholarships, this was my perfect opportunity to get one.
8. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
My whole Junior College experience, there was ups and downs but it made me to who I am today, also gave me friends and family I’ll never forget.
9. How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
Remember how I beat the odds in the first place, thinking about all the obstacles I’ve beat before and knowing nothing can truly hold me back from succeeding.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
Everything they need, I’ll fill in the blank. I’ll do what ever it takes to win and every team needs a player like that.
11. What do you love about the game of football?
It brings out people’s true colors, separates the men from boys. Another thing is it brought me some guys I’ll call my brothers for life!
12. What are you looking forward to in your upcoming season?
Winning the conference and becoming an All-American.