- Name: Dalton Huffman
- Position: Linebacker
- College: Culver-Stockton College
- Height: 5’9
- Weight: 220
- Twitter: Mr_Huffman54
- Instagram: Thatkiddalt5
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- I work hard in everything I do. I have this drive to be the best and it won’t stop until I am. I have grit determination and most of all heart. I will do whatever it takes to make my team better and I never quit.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- 8 years old
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- They look at me and see an undersized linebacker from a small school but I make up for it in hard work leadership and on the football field. I am a player I just need a chance.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- Breast Cancer research for sure. I lost my grandma to breast cancer when I was young and i never want anyone to have to go through that like my family did.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- “It is that easy.” Anytime someone says “it’s not that easy” it’s an excuse. If you outwork everyone and do everything right then it is that easy.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My dad. I strive one day to be half the father he is to me.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Jahmar Bingham Jr. he’s constantly over looked but he’s the best corner in our conference.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Liars. I try to surround myself with honest
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- I’m a 5’9 linebacker from Hannibal Missouri who got one offer started on the depth chart at number 6 now I’m about to break the tackling record. No ones ever expected too much from me so I’ve been dealing with adversity for awhile now.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- I love my school. Everyone gets along. My professors are people I will talk to my whole life and I’ve made brothers at Culver. Not friends but brothers. People that will always be in my life.
What is your favorite snack food?
What is the best part of football?
- It’s my safe place. Football gave me confidence at a young age when I had none. I’ve built bonds with people who I call family. Football as a whole gives and gives. That’s the best part. Football is a part of me and always will be.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- Im the definition of a diamond in the rough all I need is a chance to prove it.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Luke Kuechly because of his knowledge for the game. He’s not the biggest fastest or strongest but he’s one of the best in the league.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- My parents and my sister. I haven’t seen my sister in a while so it’d be nice to have all of us back together. It’s always just been us 4. When I had no one I had these 3 people in my corner. When no one believed in me they always did.