- Name: Connor Perrine
- Position: WR/PR/KR
- College: Culver-Stockton College
- Height: 6’1 3/4
- Weight: 200
- Twitter: @Connor_perrrine3
- Instagram: @connor_perrine
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
– What makes me a top prospect in the 2022 NFL Draft is my physicality and speed. Also, my hard work and determination to be the best teammate, person, and football player.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
-4-5 years old.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
-I will do anything to help the team succeed. I will always give my all no matter the situation and I love the game of football.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
-I would donate to the American Heart Association to help fight against heart disease. My father passed away recently from heart disease and I would donate to that cause.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
– Do it for him
Who was your childhood hero?
– My dad. He taught me the ins and outs of life.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
– We are all underrated!
What is your biggest pet peeve?
– Metal fork on a ceramic plate.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
– Losing my dad. I still struggle with losing him today but I am pushing through doing it for him.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
– Culver-Stockton is a small private college but the bonds I have made with people, coaches, professors is what makes it special.
What is the best part of football?
– The best part of football is realizing the hard work is paying off by the outcome of your play. Making spectacular plays and scoring touchdowns is the best feeling I have experienced.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- I would say I’m in between Cooper Kupp and Adam Thielen. I am physical and can win deep like Thielen but can win underneath and rack up some YAC like Kupp.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
-All I would like to have dinner with is my dad, mom, and brother.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jeremiah Tyler, OLB, Princeton University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/jeremi…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for August 2, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- ICYMI:Is it time for the Minnesota Vikings to rebuild? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/viking… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/dl84BHEXYr
about 54 mins ago
- ICYMI:2022 NFL Prospect Interview: Bradrick Shaw, RB, Northern Iowa nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/bradri… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/BbROSVOM1t
about 60 mins ago
- ICYMI:2022 NFL Prospect Interview: Josh Wilkes, WR, Arkansas Pine Bluff nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/josh-w… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/QHieMn534w
about 1 hour ago
By: Chris DiCerbo The entire University of Nevada football team is looking to impress...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Jerome Howard. Together we...
2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview on The Slightly Personal Podcast: Kyriq McDonald DB Missouri State
When it comes to adversity at the collegiate level, Kyriq McDonald is a prime...
POSITION: Cornerback CLASS: Senior HEIGHT: 6-0 WEIGHT: 194 HOMETOWN: League City, Texas HIGH SCHOOL:...