- Name: Brandon Martin
- Position: WR
- College: Grand View University
- Height: 6’4″
- Weight: 215 lbs
- Twitter: @b_5_live_5
- Instagram: @brandon_martin5
1.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
I’ve played football all my life and my why is my daughter and to retire my mom and take care of family.
2. What should we know about Brandon Martin the person?
I’m a great person pretty laid back and I bring a lot of energy and light to anyone around me I’m respectful, passionate, humble, I work hard and have a big heart.
3. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Julio Jones because he is dominant and I like his drive and work ethic and that’s who I would like to play like and learn from one of the goats.
4. What sets you apart from other wide receivers?
My physicality and my blocking.
5. How do you prepare for games?
I’m prepared by giving my all everyday at practice and watching film trying to pick up on little tendencies that the DB will give away or looking for coverage they play most in certain situations.
6. What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
I like to set the tone first play so my energy is kinda high and ready to destroy defenders people know I can catch already so I just do what other receivers won’t do by blocking up linebackers and DB’s with my blocks.
7. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
One hand catch in UA All American game and my 2017 Bama game 4 catches 98 yards in the first half.
8. Rank focus,footwork and skill. Based on what is most important to you as a football player and explain why?
I would say skill,focus, and then footwork because a lot of people naturally going to have the skill but you also have to have a strong mind mentally because it’s so much going on around you like blitz’s and knowing the down and distances in situations I say footwork last because you can teach and work at getting good footwork.
9. What is a moment that improved you as a football player?
The moment that improved me as a football player was when I in high school catch the game winner on 3 defenders to go to playoffs.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
A team going to get a WR who is willing to go up against any DB and dominate in the pass game and run game I can help get the job done on special teams they are getting a WR with a dog mentality who’s going to show up everyday.
11. What are you looking forward to in your upcoming season?
I’m just looking forward to getting back to work and having fun with my guys to make this run for the national championship.
12. What is your favorite workout?
My favorite workout I think is bench or running routes.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2022 NFL Prospect Interview: Bradrick Shaw, RB, Northern Iowa nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/bradri… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/caGKDARAgj
about 17 mins ago
- 2022 NFL Prospect Interview: Josh Wilkes, WR, Arkansas Pine Bluff nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/josh-w… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/R9KPXbt5gv
about 22 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 2, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/roster… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Nebraska Football: What Adrian Martinez NEEDS to do & avoid in 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/adrian… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/LTiEzPGzUl
about 27 mins ago
- Quinn Ewers To Enroll at Ohio State Early. What Makes Him So Good?? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/quinn-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4DwaWYrWyH
about 32 mins ago
By: Chris DiCerbo The entire University of Nevada football team is looking to impress...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Jerome Howard. Together we...
2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview on The Slightly Personal Podcast: Kyriq McDonald DB Missouri State
When it comes to adversity at the collegiate level, Kyriq McDonald is a prime...
POSITION: Cornerback CLASS: Senior HEIGHT: 6-0 WEIGHT: 194 HOMETOWN: League City, Texas HIGH SCHOOL:...