- Name: Arthur Anderson
- Position: WR/ ATH
- College: Concordia University- Nebraska
- Height: 6’1”
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Twitter: @RealShowTime_1
- Instagram: @That_St.Louis_Kidd
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- The fact that I am an all around player. A lot of guys get stuck in being a “certain type” of receiver or athlete in general but I am very well rounded. I can fit any scheme and attack defenses in many different ways.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I have been interested in the sport my whole life but after seeing somebody get carried off the football field in the ambulance in the movie “Gridiron Gang” when I was really young it made me scared to play at first. When I was in 5th grade I got approached by a coach to come play for his team next season so I got over it and finally joined a team in 6th grade.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I have a dog mentality and you will never have to question how much you are going to get out of me. I am a natural leader that people always seem to gravitate to. I lead by example and will never fail to hold myself accountable. I am also very confident in my abilities not only as a receiver but as an overall athlete. Whatever a team would need or want me to play I am confident that I can get out there and get the job done at that position.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- Building rec and activity centers for inner city or at risk youth. One of the main things that kept me from going down the wrong path in life was for one, having older guys who have been through things already to help guide me and try to keep me from “being like them”, and two, staying busy with sports and extracurricular activities. If we give the kids who live in inner cities and are seen as at-risk youth something productive to do with their time and some more people who are successful and come from where they come from to look up too, then we can change and save a lot of lives.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- If you personally have no control over the outcome of an event or situation you may find yourself in, then don’t stress over it because there is nothing you can do about it besides pray.
Who was your childhood hero?
- Dwyane Wade because he just had a dog mentality and was never seen as a #1 or top player but that never affected him. He just went out and balled and continued to prove why he is a top guy in college and throughout his NBA career. After a couple years in the league people realized he is a great.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- I don’t think there is one specific person that is underrated but I think the role that teammates play as supporters is underrated. When you are on the field or doing a workout and you can hear and feel the support from your brothers it puts you in a whole different zone.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- When people lie, especially over small stuff. It’s ok to be honest. I promise people will understand one way or another.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- One of the hardest moments in my life to overcome was that me and four of my teammates got into a pretty bad roll over accident and I was the driver. We all got banged up pretty good and had to sit out of spring ball. The things that happened at the crash scene were a lot to take in. That along with seeing all my brothers banged up and not able to participate in the sport they love basically because of me was hard to deal with as well. One of the guys involved is still dealing with recovery and going through surgeries 4 months after the accident. That’s my boy so it’s already hard to see him go through it in general but the fact that I was the cause makes it tougher. Thankfully I’m a very mentally strong person and I have a strong relationship with God and believe he does everything for a reason though we might not understand. We are in no position to question him. So my head is right, I’m healed up physically and I’m ready to go.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- Most people at my school have a strong relationship with God which is always something good to be around. Everybody also see’s you for who you are and accepts that and whatever else you come with. You are never just seen as an athlete or just another student. They do a good job on seeing you for you.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Everybody knows I’m the honey bun man. I will never get tired of honey buns.
What is the best part of football?
- The brotherhood you build, the life experiences you gain, and the feeling you get from competing. None of those things can be matched.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I’m one of the most dependable guys you will ever meet, and I will never back down from a challenge.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Robert Woods because he is a dog, has 100% confidence in himself, and he plays any role the Rams give him. He can run the jet sweeps, he can beat you overtop, or he can put together good routes and pick away at defenses.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- God and my parents. I say this because God is all knowing and will help me with life in general and all 3 people will tell me the truth about any ideas I bounce off of them without sugar coating it.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for August 2, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/roster…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Carolina Panthers are hosting former Minnesota Gophers LB Jonathan Celestin for a workout… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- ICYMI:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jeremiah Tyler, OLB, Princeton University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/jeremi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Preseason Musings Ahead of 2021-2022 Season nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/nfl-pr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/FufamLKyYs
about 33 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for August 2, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/roster… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 60 mins ago
By: Chris DiCerbo The entire University of Nevada football team is looking to impress...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Jerome Howard. Together we...
2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview on The Slightly Personal Podcast: Kyriq McDonald DB Missouri State
When it comes to adversity at the collegiate level, Kyriq McDonald is a prime...
POSITION: Cornerback CLASS: Senior HEIGHT: 6-0 WEIGHT: 194 HOMETOWN: League City, Texas HIGH SCHOOL:...