- Name: Andrew Trainer
- Position: OL
- College: College of William and Mary
- Height: 6’7 1/2″
- Weight:315 lbs
1. What are your favorite things about playing football for William and Mary?
My teammates and also my coaches.
2. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
I’ve just loved the game ever since I was a young kid. Many of my family members played the game and I just fell in love with the ultimate team game aspect of it.
3. What sets you apart from other offensive linemen?
My height gives me an advantage and also my football IQ has really improved and lastly, I have this gear where I don’t want to be outworked.
4. What is your favorite workout?
Squat day just because it can be very grueling and you really have to push through.
5. What should we know about Andrew Trainer the person?
First off I’m very family-oriented really close with my family. Academics are really important to me and luckily I have gotten 2 degrees through football. And I am an avid sports fan of football, baseball, and basketball especially DC sports teams.
6. What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
I like to lead by example and with that, I’m always doing the right thing and giving the best effort, and hope that others follow.
7. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Trent Williams, because growing up in DC he was playing for the Washington Football team and was a great left tackle and I would just like to pick his brain and find out how he has been so successful over the years.
8. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
My favorite moments are the ones where we have a long drive down the field and score a touchdown and the whole offensive line celebrates together.
9. What do you love about the game of football?
It’s the ultimate team game and it’s one of the few sports where you can impose your will against another man.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
They would just get a hard worker and someone willing to do whatever the team needs and someone willing to become a better football player.
11. How do you prepare for games?
I look over everything that our offensive line coach has given us and I make sure that I have a good week of practice and I make sure that my body is at its highest level.
12. What are you looking forward to in your upcoming season?
Just a chance to go out and win a championship.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Garrett Gilbert looks good
about 5 mins ago
- Alex Highsmith SACK
about 19 mins ago
- Cowboys ball that was fumble I SEE YOU MICAH PARSONS
about 28 mins ago
- Micah Parsons almost had him in the back field DAMN that speed off the edge
about 29 mins ago
- I see you Big Rashaad Coward, He was just driving that pile
about 30 mins ago
By: Chris DiCerbo The entire University of Nevada football team is looking to impress...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Jerome Howard. Together we...
2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview on The Slightly Personal Podcast: Kyriq McDonald DB Missouri State
When it comes to adversity at the collegiate level, Kyriq McDonald is a prime...
POSITION: Cornerback CLASS: Senior HEIGHT: 6-0 WEIGHT: 194 HOMETOWN: League City, Texas HIGH SCHOOL:...