- Name: Andrew Rupcich
- Position: OT
- College: Culver-Stockton College
- Height: 6’7
- Weight: 325
- Twitter: @Rupcich_Andrew
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- What makes me a top prospect is definitely my strength, size, athleticism, and ability.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I believe my first year of football was in 3rd grade which was 15 years ago.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- One thing NFL teams should know about me is that I will give everything to my team in whatever way I can.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- If I could I would donate to St Judes or Hope for Warriors.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- The best advice I’ve ever received is to follow my dreams and great things will follow.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- The most underrated teammate in my locker room is definitely Alex Gonzalez.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- My biggest pet peeve is tardiness.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- The hardest moment in my life to overcome was probably the divorce of my parents and moving across the country away all at the same time.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- Culver-Stockton College is a small town college that has an amazing family atmosphere. My school is so special because of how it really has changed my life completely. I never thought I would be in the position I am in today if it wasn’t for this school and my team.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Mandarin oranges or string cheese
What is the best part of football?
- The best part of football is the way it can bring dudes from all aspects of life together and create relationships and memories that’ll last a lifetime. (But getting to legally destroy someone is a close second)
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I would say that I am an individual whose mixture of athleticism, strength, and ability mixed with work ethic will allow my to excel in any aspect given to me.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- I love to think of Taylor Lewan because of the swagger that he has while he plays and the aggressiveness that he uses.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- 1st Neil Armstrong because I want to be told the truth…. 2nd Will Ferrell because he is my favorite actor. 3rd Jesus because you know it’s Jesus.