- Name: Tavion Bryant
- Position: LB
- College: Wilmington College
- Height: 6’2″
- Weight: 215 lbs
- Twitter: @jiggs_ent
- Instagram: @jiggs_ent
- What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
Fierce, and positive energy that galvanizes the team!
2. What is a moment that improved you as a football player?
Watching from the sidelines as a freshman and being humbled, made me get back to work. And focus on every practice.
3. What sets you apart from other linebackers?
My football IQ helps me play at a different speed than everyone else.
4. What should people know about Tavion Bryant the person?
I’m a dependable, high character guy that loves the grind!
5. What is your favorite coverage and why?
Cover 3 because as the hole dropper I get to adjust and make it right.
6. What past or present NFL coach would you want to learn from the most and why?
Todd Bowles, the scheme they ran in the super bowl holding the Chiefs to no touchdowns and letting the linebackers play ball was really intriguing to me. Would love to be under his wing and learn.
7. What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
Over communication and relentless effort are the keys to success.
8. What are you still learning as a football player?
How to get everyone on the same mission as a whole.
9. What are you looking forward to in your upcoming season?
Winning the conference and representing the OAC in the playoffs.
10. How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
Head on and use my resources.
11. Rank focus,footwork and skill. Based on what is most important to you as a football player and explain why?
1. Focus- because you have to know what you need to do ahead of time and execute it.
2. Footwork- slow feet don’t eat, always want to take the right steps to be in the right place.
3. Skill- because that come into play once you get where you need to be!
12. What do you love about the game of football?
No matter how good a player is individually, it does not work if all 11 guys don’t buy in and do their job.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Prospect Interview: Bradrick Shaw, RB, Northern Iowa nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/bradri… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/M2STKpLXl0
about 10 mins ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Prospect Interview: Josh Wilkes, WR, Arkansas Pine Bluff nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/josh-w… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Last Chance:Quinn Ewers To Enroll at Ohio State Early. What Makes Him So Good?? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/quinn-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for August 2, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/roster…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:Is it time for the Minnesota Vikings to rebuild? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/viking… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/0VoFpK387n
about 3 hours ago
By: Chris DiCerbo The entire University of Nevada football team is looking to impress...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Jerome Howard. Together we...
2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview on The Slightly Personal Podcast: Kyriq McDonald DB Missouri State
When it comes to adversity at the collegiate level, Kyriq McDonald is a prime...
POSITION: Cornerback CLASS: Senior HEIGHT: 6-0 WEIGHT: 194 HOMETOWN: League City, Texas HIGH SCHOOL:...