- Name: Robbie Williamson Jr.
- Position: DB
- College: Baldwin Wallace University
- Height: 5’9″
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Twitter: @whodat_robbie
- Instagram: @whodat_robbie
- What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
My mother signed me up at a young age and I fell in love with the game.
2. What sets you apart from other defensive backs?
Not only can I play corner but I can move inside and play slot corner as well with blazing speed able to keep up with the quicker receivers.
3. What is your favorite coverage and why?
Man, I like to take away a teams best receiver and kill their pass game.
4. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Tyrann Mathieu, I love that guy he overcame adversity and never looked back.
5. What are your favorite things about playing football for Baldwin Wallace?
Favorite thing about playing for Baldwin Wallace is playing under the coaching staff they have here.
6. What is your favorite workout?
7. What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
Knowledge and communication. 90% mental and 10% physical.
8. What do you love about the game of football?
Trying to be better than the guy across from you snap after snap.
9. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
Team bonding bus rides and over night stays.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
A team gets a self motivated team player with confidence with the will to win.
11. What should we know about Robbie Williamson Jr the person?
I’m smiling 24/7, I am a people person, very ambitious and driven.
12. What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
I bring high energy and physicality to the field at all times.