- Name: Nikolas Ricks
- Position : MLB/OLB
- Height: 6’2 3/8
- Weight: 227
- College: Colorado Mesa University
- Twitter: @NikolasRicks
- Instagram: @nikbricks
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
– I’m versatile, my love for the game of football, and my willingness to get the job done no matter what it takes.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
-7 years old
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
– My love for the sport is unmatched. You can look high and low, far and near, and I promise you won’t find someone with the passion and love I have for the game of football.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
– Making sure all kids that are less fortunate get the food and supplies they need to be successful when they are young.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
– “Control what you can control”
Who was your childhood hero?
– My dad
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
– This is tough because I feel like our entire team is going to shock a lot of folks. However I’m gonna have to say either KJ Sapp or Kaden Stewart
What is your biggest pet peeve?
– Not being on time
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
– Not knowing if I would have another chance at the sport I love. I stopped ball to take care of family and be a dad, then COVID came and it seemed like forever to just get back with a team. Had to find ways to stay in shape on my way and make my own structure. God provided a way though.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
– My school is located in what’s called the high desert. It reaches desert temperature at times but it’s cool to see. The scenery is unreal. It’s special to me because we have the opportunity to do something that’s never been done here. Win a national title in football.
What is your favorite snack food?
What is the best part of football?
– It brings people together, all races, religions. None of it matters.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
– I will always show up, and always go harder then the day I did before.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
– Lavonte David
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
– Malcolm X, because I’d want the wisdom and knowledge he had to be spread to me. Derrick Rose, because he’s as real as they come, and has overcome adversity everyday of his life. Lastly I’d say Kobe. I know he’d give me endless ways to get better in every aspect of life.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Wow a kick made
about 32 mins ago
- Nahshon Wright Interview with @DraftDiamonds
about 32 mins ago
- A hundred year old? twitter.com/insideedition/…
about 37 mins ago
- JaQuan Hardy with the tackle
about 38 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for August 5, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
By: Chris DiCerbo The entire University of Nevada football team is looking to impress...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Jerome Howard. Together we...
2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview on The Slightly Personal Podcast: Kyriq McDonald DB Missouri State
When it comes to adversity at the collegiate level, Kyriq McDonald is a prime...
POSITION: Cornerback CLASS: Senior HEIGHT: 6-0 WEIGHT: 194 HOMETOWN: League City, Texas HIGH SCHOOL:...