- Name: LaDarian Hudson
- Position: DB
- College: West Texas A&M University
- Height: 5’11”
- Weight: 193 lbs
- Instagram: @ladarianhudson
- What role do you hope to have if you make it into the NFL?
Definitely a contributor, someone who can contribute anyway to help the team get better.
2. What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
My energy is very contagious and uplifting. But I feel like my energy carries throughout the team.
3. How do you prepare for games?
I start my morning off by reading the bible and saying a prayer. And then I go through stretches and then listen to music and eat breakfast. I usually change the music depending on my mood.
4. What are you looking forward to this upcoming season?
I would have to say being with this new team because it’s a younger team. So I’m ready to see how we compete. Also seeing are fans back out there at our football stadium.
5. What is your favorite workout?
A leg burning day or a hot box day.
6. What is a moment that improved you as a football player?
I would have to say coming back from the whole covid thing because people don’t realize how much it affected a player working out and getting back to where you were as a player and still finding a way to get better.
7. What do you love about the game of football?
I love being able to go through hard times and good times with teammates. And helping out the younger generation get better.
8. What sets you apart from other defensive backs?
Durability, because I’ve only missed one game and I believe my best asset was I am going to be there through anything. Also being vocal because not alot of defensive backs are vocal and I am like the quarterback of the defense.
9. What should people know about Ladarian Hudson the person?
I’m a pretty laid back guy. I will always be there for you, hard worker and somebody you can count on.
10. How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
Taking them head on and I just try to figure out how to fix the problem and make it into a positive and make a person stronger.
11. What past or present NFL coach would you want to learn from the most and why?
I would definitely want to learn from Bill Belichick, because he is one of the greatest coaches in the game and he has one of the greatest minds in the game of football.
12. What is your favorite coverage and why?
My favorite coverage would be running man free in nickel package so if you are able to play man and have a good pass rush is can be disguised and you can run it successfully.