- Name: Korbin Harmon
- Position: Edge
- College: University of Tennessee-Martin
- Height: 6’5″
- Weight: 280 lbs
- Instagram: @bigkarb8
- What sets you apart from other edge rushers?
What sets me apart from other edge rushers is my length, size and speed plus being able to go from a 3 technique to a 9 technique plus my ability to stop the run as well and use my hands effectively.
2. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
I would hang out with my father, he played for Ole Miss then got drafted to play for the New York Jets. To be able to pick his brain at a young age and see how he was doing things and teach me things that would help me just like he stills does now.
3. What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
I bring a very infectious energy to the football field that everyone wants to be around. Very upbeat keeping players engaged and having fun. Not everyone gets to play this game so you have to enjoy it while you can.
4. What are your favorite things about playing football for UT Martin?
Favorite things about playing at UT Martin is it’s a small town school that gets players to graduate as well as be great on the field. The coaches and players are very family oriented and fun to be around and are always there if you need anything.
5. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
Baseball was my first love but football eventually took over that. Being able to come from a family of uncles who played in the NFL as well as my dad it was obvious that I needed to be play football and over the years I got better and better and grew and finally realized that I can play this game at a high level. Then onto the pros like they did.
6. What is a moment that improved you as a football player?
Once I finally realized that I can play the game for a long time and stop playing with my own potential. When I realized that and took everything more serious things worked out for the better and I became the person I am today and are still things I can get better at. You never can know too much and can always get better.
7. How do you prepare for games?
I like to be in my own zone in my locker or walking around the field after pre game warm ups and just focus and get myself prepared to go dominate my opponent.
8. What is your favorite workout?
I don’t have a favorite workout cause I love trying new things and pushing my body to the limit anyway I can to make myself better as a athlete and person.
9. What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
My mindset on the football field is that I have no friends out there and to dominate whoever is in front of me the whole game & make sure the other team knows who I am when the game is over.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
A team will get a hard worker and player that gives it there all & will come in and compete for a spot and also lead by example plus be a vocal leader. Very good coachable and teachable player that will listen and be a very fast learner.
11.What should we know about Korbin Harmon the person?
I am a Mississippi country boy through and through. I’m a laidback to myself type of person. I don’t like being in the crowd. I act a little goofy for fun, family oriented, love being outdoors doing something. I’m a very caring person with a good heart. I love sports especially football, baseball and basketball. Football is my passion and it’s instilled in my blood.
12.What is your favorite coverage and why?
I love the 4-2-5 concept because it gives me the ability to stop the run and pass depending on what coverage we are in or how we align for our assignments. But this defense in my eyes is the best even though you have one less LB but you have a extra DB that can help with that if need be or Nickel. This defense can cause teams a lot of problems if you can scheme there offense up and have the ballers on defense to shut everything down.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- For example, if you went to the store today you walked by probably 50 people who were not vaccinated and not wearin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- For all the people that are going nuts and saying Beasley will get his teammates sick, that could happen. But anyo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- They are scared, look at the backlash he is getting. If he was smart he would release a new rap song called Vax twitter.com/dabuff716/stat…
about 50 mins ago
- I go to the store everyday, I live in Florida. No one is wearing a mask here. I wear it and protect myself. It i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- He is becoming one of my favorites. Sometimes you can go against the grain. I like players that are hated. Charles… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...
In this video, we break down film, QB Spotlight owner Steven Hamner breaks down...